SRM software creates an effective network of retailers and suppliers collaborating ‘responsibly’ and in harmony through a host of supplier management tools
Streamline New Supplier Onboarding
An SRM system enhances your supply chain collaboration by integrating new suppliers quickly, accurately while building trust.
Supplier Relationship Management
SRM software allows retailers to segment supplier skills and focus on the strategy that manages all their suppliers and products efficiently.
What is Supplier Management?
Retail Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Software helps retailers manage the lifecycle of a supplier to ensure each supplier is providing maximum value for your business success. CBX supplier management tools make this process extremely easy. SRM management dictates the final quality of your goods and is essential to providing a product that your customers will rave about. SRM is what separates good companies from great companies by valuing their vendors.
Are you struggling to get an overview of all your suppliers’ performance
across your business?
There are many factors that influenced the rising demand for a Supplier Management System.
Increased Operational Scale
Managing Supplier Data
Managing Supplier Relationship
CBX Supplier Management System
CBX Cloud’s vendor relationship management software offers a comprehensive strategic supplier/vendor management solution that helps retailers based on their individual needs, including a communication portal to facilitate communication between retailers and suppliers, on-boarding process automation, contract management, order management, corporate and social responsibility, as well as corrective action tracking and improvement planning.
CBX Cloud’s vendor relationship management software helps retailers achieve corporate benefits including ethicality and sustainability, during the critical process of supplying, purchasing and manufacturing of retail purchased goods
CBX Cloud’s Responsible Sourcing Tools:
- Provides 360 degrees visibility of the supply chain to manage risk
- Allows for increased connections between retailers and suppliers
- Makes collaboration and procurement with suppliers easy and helps work towards a common goal.
- Tracks the key technical and social auditing process to make sure suppliers adhere to corporate initiatives.
Streamline On-Boarding Process for Prospect Suppliers
CBX Cloud’s SRM management tools helps streamline and automate supplier onboarding by helping retailers keep up with the demand of increasing private label assortments and onboarding new suppliers relationships.
CBX Cloud’s All-in-One Supplier Onboarding Solution:
- Automates and tracks the auditing process
- Streamlines document submissions in real-time
- Automatic expiry notifications of out-of-date audits and certifications
- One central location to increase visibility for all existing and new suppliers within the supply chain
Supplier Relationship Management
CBX Cloud’s SRM management capabilities enhance relationships between retailers and suppliers by driving improvement with real-time visibility into supplier behavior and performance, all the way through the factory level.
CBX Cloud’s Supplier Relationship Management Solution:
- Provides further upstream access and allows retailers direct access to factories which cuts costs and increases control in the supply chain
- Easy and unlimited access to all tiers of suppliers
- Manages suppliers, factories and gives retailers quick access to all related documents.
- Measures supplier behavior and performance
CBX Cloud’s SRM system helps retailers manage the end-to-end order process from purchase order inception to final delivery, covering on-time/full, exact status, ship window and communication of quantity adjustments, delays to eliminate any surprises .
CBX Cloud’s Order Management Solution:
- Manages long lead time orders worldwide, including booking, shipping and delivery tracking.
- Covers the global side of the sourcing process with a flexible system that is receptive to multiple changes and updates.
- Incorporates supplier collaboration to increase participation in the process and helps to update any unforeseen changes in real-time