SGS & CalletLaw 11th Biannual Seminar
- November 6 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern Time
SGS & CalletLaw & CBX Software invite you to our product safety and regulatory seminar “What to do today to prepare for tomorrow’s expected changes” in New York city.
Location: Scandinavia House, 58 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016
Date: November 6th, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: November 1st, 2019
We are extremely pleased that CPSC Commissioner Dana Baiocco will speak at the SGS-CalletLaw seminar.
Topics will include:
- US Government and Product Safety Updates | Speaker: Dana Baiocco – Commissioner, U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Developments at the CPSC state product safety laws and Proposition 65 | Speaker: David Callet – Principal, CalletLaw
- Selling Global? Changes in Global Regulations and Requirements | Speaker: Louann Spirito – US & Canada Head of Softlines, SGS Consumer Goods and Retail
- Navigating the Developing Markets across Africa & the Middle East | Speaker: David Gordon – Business Development & Sales Manager, SGS Governments and Institutions
- Maintaining Product Quality & Compliance, Increasing Speed and Profitability: CBX Software Speaker: Eric Linxwiler – Senior Vice President, CBX Software