Updated Time: December 15, 2017
What information does CBX Software collect about me?
CBX Software ID, registration, and customer support
When you register to use an CBX Software app or website, create an CBX Software account, or contact us for support or other offerings, CBX Software collects information that identifies you. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also sometimes collect other information that does not identify you, such as which types of apps you’re interested in. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. To help keep our databases current and to provide you the most relevant content and experiences, we may combine information provided by you with information from other sources, in accordance with applicable law. For example, from these sources, we may learn about the size, industry, and other information about the company you work for.
CBX Software app activation and automatic updates
When you activate your CBX Software app or when you install updates to the app, we collect certain information about your device (including your IP address), the CBX Software app, and your product serial number. Some of our apps include features that connect to our servers and offer you the ability to install updates to the app. We may keep track of information such as whether the update was successful or not. We may use the information collected through activation or app updates to validate your copy of the app and confirm that it is genuine and properly licensed.
How does CBX Software use the information it collects about me?
CBX Software uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with the CBX Software apps and websites for which you have registered, as well as any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding how our websites and apps are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users
- Using automated systems to analyze your content using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our services. This analysis may occur as the content is sent, received, or when it is stored.
- Diagnosing problems in our apps and websites
- Tailoring a website, app, or CBX Software ad to your likely interests
- Sending you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription
- Sending you information about CBX Software, new app releases, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our customers, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting you as well as CBX Software
Does CBX Software share my personal information?
CBX Software works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.