- November 3, 2021
How to Achieve More Success Selling Products to Retailers Worldwide
Oct 26, 2021 02:00 PM in Hong Kong SAR
How are retailers looking for product innovations with no travel, limited tradeshows, and zero buying trips happening? How are suppliers able to showcase their latest products to retail buyers?
In this webinar Juli Lassow, with over 20 years’ experience in retail sourcing & strategy at Target Corporation (USA), will explore how to achieve more success with retailers of all sizes across the globe.
Learn how to win more business and exceed expectations for 2022.
Juli Lassow will answer suppliers most critical questions:
- What is the current consumer demand for retail store brands?
- What are the recent changes in the retail sourcing process?
- How are today’s retailers collaborating & building new vendor relationships?
- How is differentiating through store brands critical to many retailers’ strategies?
- What is fastest way to get products noticed from the largest retailers?
- Why are more retailers turning to digital product catalogs?
- Learn best practices on how to showcase your product offerings as the next store brand innovation – what are retailers looking for? How to catch the eye of the retail buyer? How to best collaborate with retailers?
Former Director of Sourcing & Strategy Target Corporation
Juli Lassow is an accomplished retail executive with nearly 20 years of experience in the disciplines of sourcing, merchandising, inventory planning and analytics. She is the founder and principal of JHL Solutions LLC, a retail sourcing consultancy that helps retail businesses navigate the complex world of global sourcing and private label product development. Before establishing her business, Juli held several progressive leadership roles at Target Corporation.
Sr. Vice President CBX Software
Eric Linxwiler joined CBX in 2013 and is Senior Vice President of the Americas, where he leads all of the company’s sales, strategic business development and general operations. Eric has over 25 years of experience building enterprise software and cloud platform service companies with a specialty in PLM, Sourcing and Supply Chain optimization. Prior to joining CBX, Eric managed the Business Development operations for Direct EDI, Inc. in San Diego, California, where he helped grow the company from an early stage start-up to a multi-million dollar organization that was acquired by SPS Commerce.
President & Founder Elastic Solutions
Jason Stegent is the Founder and President of Elastic Solutions, a provider of webinar-based marketing solutions and lead generation services that increase target audience engagement, generate more qualified leads and drive greater pipeline results. In this role, Stegent oversees revenue generation, marketing, customer support, partner relationships and the creative vision for the Elastic Solutions suite of products and services – Elastic Events, Elastic Meetings and Elastic Marketing. He can be reached at email@example.com.