12th Annual Global Sourcing Day 2019
- November 15 @ 9:00 am – 3:30 pm Hong Kong Time
Finding the Future of Retail: Collaborative Sourcing, the Power of Networks, and Deepening Retail Supplier Partnerships
November 15th – Hong Kong
Constantly evolving consumer trends makes life challenging for retailers trying to keep up with the demand of new innovations, lower prices and better quality. Further, a retailer’s private label product life cycle is one of the most complex of any industry when it comes to bringing products to market.
At the 2019 Retail’s Sourcing Symposium we will discuss leading retailer best practices and uncover the latest in retail sourcing technology. We will examine how to interlink SPEED, SCALE and SIMPLICITY with digitization, that will enhance the end-to-end, private label process inclusive of inspiration, line planning, development and sourcing. We will learn about extended cloud platform and mobile sourcing technology advantages that are available today, while exploring industry best practice and future thinking road maps diving business benefit, growth and good health for the retail industry.
Discussions & Topics to Include:
- Deepening Retail Supplier Partnerships, in the Age of Retail Disruption – how to create a blueprint to ensure your next supplier/vendor partnership begins strong.
- How is Amazon ramping up Private Brands so quickly? – Amazon Private Brands, Politician’s, Analysts, Bezos.
- Microsoft Lead Discussions – Finding the Future of Retail by Unlocking Intelligent Supply Chain and Product Journeys.
- How to Create, Make and Sell Better Products & Experiences with an Integrated Digital Platform – how to implement product development and sourcing strategies that win.
- Risk Management – How Leading Retailers are Building Successful Supplier Risk Assessment Programs with Today’s Globally Diverse Supply Base.
Network with Speakers and Sponsors from:
* Seats are limited! Email confirmation will only be sent to qualified applicants. #Only available for attendees
who enroll and participate the entire seminar.