10th Annual Global Sourcing Day 2017
- December 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Over the next decade, sourcing and supply chain professionals will need to take on more expansive roles within their organization. They will need to become guardians of the corporate brand, advocates for sustainable business practices and innovators who help develop new products and services. Companies that embrace this broader perspective for their sourcing and supply chain teams will find themselves in a better position to anticipate and manage the looming changes of an evolving retail industry.
In the future, global sourcing will still come down to cost savings but more importantly it’s about staying out of the headlines while delivering products to market ahead of consumer expectations. The 10th Annual Global Sourcing Day event will dig deep into the future of global sourcing, go beyond cost savings and discuss ways to transform the dynamics of today’s supply chain.
* Seats are limited! Email confirmation will only be sent to qualified applicants. #Only available for attendees who enroll and participate the entire seminar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Sourcing, Supply Chain, Product Development, Quality, Compliance & Supplier management and other leading managers from retailers, brands, agents and trading companies.
What our past attendees are saying?
Jane Singer – Managing Director, Inside Fashion “Global Sourcing Day was a fabulous event providing lots of different perspectives on what’s happening in the industry”.
Nati Harpaz – CEO, The Catch Group “Global Sourcing Day was very good from a business point of view and the presentations were very informative. It’s a great opportunity to meet peers and share best practices”.
Fred Lemoine – Vice President, Weave Consulting “The event was a real success. I found that the quality of the speakers and content was excellent and the networking side of the event was exceptional”.
Ian Spaulding – CEO, Elevate Global “Global Sourcing Day is one of those few opportunities to bring together supply chain, CSR, Quality, Compliance and supplier management executives to talk about global sourcing trends, challenges and what we’re all doing to address the challenges.
Roberta Kwan – General Manager, Marks & Spencer “Global Sourcing Day was very insightful and informative and I look forward to next year’s event”.
Topics to be discussed:
- Connected Supply Chain: Communication and information are crucial to an efficient, global supply chain.
- Attaining Customer Loyalty: As consumer demands change so does loyalty. How sourcing operations can improve the customer experience and optimize operations.
- Globalization: As emerging markets assume a greater role in the global economy, the traditional supply and demand models that have shaped global commerce, will change dramatically.
- Integration: Savvy supply chain and sourcing teams will become the go-to source for tracking information beyond costs, but also on how the organization is meeting its sustainability and social responsibility commitments.
- Innovation: Leading sourcing organizations will serve as a primary channel for finding new ways to create value from the global supply base, to support this, many sourcing teams will need to expand their knowledge base of critical path management.
- Collaboration: Supply chain operations have begun moving toward establishing collaborative outsourcing and service acquisition models to replace adversarial constructs that encourage zero-sum or win/lose scenarios.
This invitation-only event is exclusively for pre-qualified attendees from retailers and brands. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to share and learn from the sourcing industry’s business leaders.